Fair Processing Notice - Images
Thank you for requesting further information about our 'Fair Processing Notice – Images'.
- The full names (first name and surname) of students will not be disclosed without good reason. For example, we may include the full name of a student if they have won an award. Student addresses will not be disclosed in detail, but we may state, for example, ‘Sally from Skegness’.
- The photographs or videos will not be substantially edited, adapted or altered from their original intention or purpose, or used for anything which may be viewed as negative in tone or that may cause offence, embarrassment or distress.
- Copyright of all photographs or videos belong to the Greenwood Dale Foundation Trust (GDFT).
- Any reproduction or distribution of the photographs or videos by a third party will constitute an infringement of copyright without the written permission of the GDFT and must be accompanied by a credit or by-line stating the authorship of the photographs or videos.
- The permission form is valid for twelve months from the date it has been signed.
- We will not re-use any photographs or films after your child leaves the Academy without parental consent.
- We may use photo and films on websites and social media which can be viewed throughout the world and not just in the United Kingdom where UK law applies.
- We may supply photos and films to the local, regional or national media for use in newspapers, in magazines or on TV. The media are exempt from the Data Protection Act and may want to include the full details for pupils they photograph or film including full name, age and where they live.
Please click here to download the Fair Processing Notice - Images (photos and films) Permission Form distributed to all students.