With almost 1000 children in care in Northamptonshire, people are needed more than ever to open their home to a child and give them the love and support they need to learn, grow and progress.
“There was a time when I thought I had no future. When I was taken into care, my foster family showed me love, kindness and gave me the support I needed to progress. They’ve given me hope and aspirations and I know they’ll always be there for me. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, and it’s all thanks to them.” Charlotte, 18
You’ve got so much to give, and with your skills, experiences and encouragement you could make a huge difference to a child and give them the life they deserve. Our foster carers tell us it’s the best decision they’ve ever made, especially knowing they’ve supported the children they’ve looked after to overcome barriers and achieve their goals.
As a foster carer with us you’ll:
• Make a real difference to a child’s life• Be part of our team
• Get a full training package and plenty of support• Have a great support network
• Receive financial support above the recommended government rates
If you’d like to know more, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch by:
• Visiting www.fosterme.co.uk
• Joining us at our next event – details on our website
• Calling us on 0300 126 1009
• Texting FOSTER to 80010
Do you know anyone who would make a good foster carer? If you recommend fostering to them, and they go on to be approved as a foster carer, you’ll earn £250 as a thank you.
No comments have been left yet.