Medlink X Day
Medlink X is a one day event for parents/guardians and young people in Years 9 and 10, aimed at laying the foundation and preparation for a successful future application to either medicine or veterinary medicine.
There are two venues for the event:
- London - January 22nd 2011
- Nottingham - February 5th 2011
The day offers a rich selection of talks, some of which are aimed at parents, others at young people and some for both. In addition there will be practical sessions that will inform young people about their chosen profession whilst motivationg them to work for their goal.
Benefits of Attending
- Find out if becoming a Doctor or Vet is for you
- Discover the best GCSE and AS Level subjects
- Gain a mentor, someone to help and advise you
- Find out what work experience you need and how to obtain it
- Experience practicals that will give you a taste of surgery
- How to be motivated to get the grades you will need
For more details click here.